I take the idea of learning and sharing very seriously and hence the existence of this page. I love to attend developer meetups, conferences, workshops and learn from them as much as I can. I sometimes talk on a range of topics that I love the most. All the slides of my talks/sessions can be found here.
Given by me:
- Presented our paper A CFS–DNN-Based Intrusion Detection System at International Conference on Communication Devices and Networking, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, June 3, 2017.
- Presented our paper A Comparative Study of Different Ensemble Learning Techniques Using Wisconsin Breast Cancer Dataset, at International Conference on Computer, Electrical & Communication Engineering, Techno India University, Kolkata, December 23, 2017.
- Co-presented our paper A Novel Transfer Learning-Based Missing Value Imputation on Discipline Diverse Real Test Datasets—A Comparative Study with Different Machine Learning Algorithms at International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata, February 23, 2018.
- Delivered a speech on Industrial exposure of Applied Machine Learning at MLCC Study Jam at Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata, August 6, 2018.
- Spoke on Hyperparameter optimization in Machine Learning models at MLCC Study Jam at Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Kolkata, August 23, 2018.
- Spoke on Cyclical Learning Rates for training Neural Nets at DevFest Kolkata, November 3, 2018.
- Conducted a hack-session on Cyclical Learning Rates at DataHack Summit (organized by Analytics Vidhya), Bangalore, November 23, 2018.
- Delivered talks on Introduction to BigQuery at GDG Kolkata Cloud Study Jam (Academy of Technology), Google Cloud Next '19 Extended - Kolkata on April 12 and April 19, 2019 respectively.
- Conducted a session on Ten Updates Introduced in TensorFlow 2.0 along with quizzes at Google I/O Extended 2019, Kolkata, May 11, 2019.
- Conducted a session on Training neural nets: A methodical approach at ML/AR Developer Day organized by GDG Kolkata and DSC HIT (May 30, 2019).
- Conducted the same session but in a more detailed manner at ML With The Experts - GDG Kolkata Meetup (July 7, 2019).
- Spoke at Google I/O Extended 2019, Bhubaneswar on Ten Updates Introduced in TensorFlow 2.0, June 9, 2019. Also shared a few opportunities with the students (link to the Opportunities' deck).
- Spoke at DevFest Kolkata 2019 about how to approach the process of model deployment, August 3, 2019. My talk was titled Connecting Flutter with TensorFlow 2.0. Link to the slides, video and the GitHub repository.
- Spoke at DevFest Jaipur 2019 (September 08, 2019) on Structuring Machine Learning Projects.
- Spoke at Explore ML Academy on Problem Framing and How to find data set and fairness practices, September 14, 2019, Hyderabad.
- Spoke at DevFest Bhubaneswar 2019 (September 22, 2019) on The Human Loop in Machine Learning.
- Spoke at DevFest Goa 2019 (September 29, 2019) on Training Neural Nets: a Hacker's Perspective.
- Pesented my work on Blood Cell Detection using TensorFlow Object Detection API at TensorFlow Roadshow, Bangalore (October 01, 2019). Deck: http://bit.ly/tf-roadshow-sayak.
- Will be speaking and mentoring at Class III of Launchpad Accelerator India (October 14 - October 17), Bangalore.